Interdistrict Transfer FAQs
Starting December 15, 2020, Interdistrict Transfer Forms for the 2021-2022 school year will become available.
What is an Interdistrict Transfer?
- Interdistrict transfers are required to transfer from one school district to another; into HCSD from another district.
Does HCSD accept Interdistrict Transfers?
- Please refer to HCSD Board Policy and Administrative Regulation on Interdistrict Transfers: BP5117
When can I apply for an Interdistrict Transfer into HCSD?
- HCSD accepts applications for interdistrict attendance for new students between December 15, 2020 - January 29, 2021 preceding the school year for which the student may be transferred.
Where can I find the Interdistrict Transfer request form?
- Inderdistrict transfer request forms will be available starting: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 on the home page of the HCSD website under "recent news". Request an interdistrict form from our Registrar, Margaux Mansfield.
Once I submit an application, what is the response time?
- Families will be notified of the status of their application no later than the end of the business day on Friday, February 27, 2021
- Transfer requests received after the lottery deadline will automatically be added to the transfer request wait list in the order received.
Questions regarding Interdistrict Transfers?
- Please contact the District Office Registrar, Margaux Mansfield or (650) 342-5193