Interdistrict Transfer FAQs
Starting December 9, 2019, Interdistrict Transfer Forms for the 2020-2021 school year will be available at the District Office, 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough
What is an Interdistrict Transfer?
- Interdistrict transfers are required to transfer from one school district to another; into HCSD from another district.
Does HCSD accept Interdistrict Transfers?
- Please refer to HCSD Board Policy and Administrative Regulation on Interdistrict Transfers: BP5117
When can I apply for an Interdistrict Transfer into HCSD?
- HCSD accepts applications for interdistrict attendance for new students between December 9, 2019 - January 31, 2020 preceding the school year for which the student may be transferred.
Where can I find the Interdistrict Transfer request form?
- Inderdistrict transfer request forms will be available starting: Monday, December 9, 2019 at the HCSD Office located at 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough.
Once I submit an application, what is the response time?
- Families will be notified of the status of their application no later than the end of the business day on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Transfer requests received after the lottery deadline will automatically be added to the transfer request wait list in the order received.
Questions regarding Interdistrict Transfers?
- Please contact the District Office Registrar, Margaux Mansfield or (650) 342-5193