The Hillsborough City School District is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, and members of the community, including those with disabilities. HCSD has worked with the Blackboard Web Community Manager to ensure that all website content or functionality on District's websites shall conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0, Level AA standards.
The Blackboard Web Community Manager platform approaches accessibility in the following ways:
- Template-based pages and apps provide consistent interactions and user experience across pages
- Allows clients to configure their templates while still remaining within the color contrast ratio
- Provides full support for keyboard navigation
- Text can be resized 200 percent without loss of content or functionality
- Contains page titles with the name of the workspace within which the user is working
If you have trouble accessing any of the HCSD web pages or content please contact us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced and your contact information.
Director of Technology