The Business Services Department and Human Resource Department provide key services to District employees by processing all employment and payroll associated transactions on a monthly basis, ensuring all transactions are completed discreetly, accurately, and on time.
You can also call Frontline toll free at 1-800-942-3767. Simply follow the voice menu to enter and manage absences and access other features. We recommend that you call in to check the computer recording of your name and title. To do this, press Option 5 and follow the prompts.
Employee Self Service: In coordination with the San Mateo County Office of Education you may access your payroll data and W2 information on a secure website. First time registration must be within District's firewall on a District device.
For directions to access the Employee Self Service, please click here . To understand your paystub, for reference to payroll and deduction codes, certificated, please click here, classified, click here.
- 2023 - 2024 Payroll Calendar
- Stipend Request Form
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Form - Federal (W-4)
- Please note a W-4 form will only change Federal Withholdings
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Form - State (DE-4)
- Please note a DE-4 form will only change State Withholdings
- Deferred Net Pay (request for 10 or 12 month pay)
- HTA Substitute Teaching Compensation Form
- 403b and 457 Annual Employee Notice
- 403b and 457 Salary Reduction Agreement
If you need further assistance with regards to payroll, please contact Payroll & Benefits Specialist Kim Hover.
Other Employee Forms