Parcel Tax Senior Exemption Process
Residents (65+) and living in the Town of Hillsborough must contact HCSD directly to apply for the Parcel Tax Exemption by May 29, 2021.
FORM LINK: Parcel Tax Exemption Form
Exemption for the 2021 - 2022 Tax Year
- February 1, 2021 - May 29, 2021
- Must be 65 years or older by June 30, 2021
- Provide valid ID for verification of age (Driver's License, Passport)
- Provide copy of parcel tax bill*
*Parcel tax bill and a valid ID must be scanned and emailed to Margaux Mansfield along with the exemption form in order to grant the exemption.
Exemption for the 2022 - 2023 Tax Year
- Begins February 1, 2022 - May 31, 2022
If you have any questions please contact Margaux Mansfield.